Wiltshire’s only approved DINITROL® Treatment Provider
Chassis protection for your vehicle
As part of Broad Lane Land Rovers, South West Rust Proofing is Wiltshire’s only approved DINITROL® Approved Treatment Provider offering a complete chassis corrosion rust protection solution. Dinitrol provide customers with a Treatment Provider Checklist so we have taken this as an opportunity to address each point on the list for your peace of mind. Click here to read about the Dinitrol Treatment Provider Checklist.
The 10 stage process we follow:
- Thorough visual inspection
- Pressure Wash to remove all dirt
- Steam Clean to remove grease and oils
- Removal of wheels
- Vehicle masking including exhaust, propshafts, brakes, engine, gearbox, transferbox and the body paintwork.
- All corroded areas and surface rust areas are identified and all flakey surface rust deposits are removed. We apply a DINITROL® specialist Rust Converter & primer that turns rust substrates into a stable organic iron complex.
- DINITROL® ML is applied into your chassis, box sections, door pillars and sills ensuring a 360° degree coverage is applied inside the vehicle panel cavity areas.
- We then apply underbody sealant with excellent sound deadening properties. DINITROL® 4941 black underbody coating provides protection against stone chips. The black underbody coating ensures your vehicle is no longer exposed to the weather, including surface rain water and ingress.
- The wheel arches are then treated with DINITROL® 445 which is a black, hard wearing Stone Chip protection product to keep the treatment in tact.
- Demask and clean up, refit wheels.
This process is estimated to take 3 days. A free manual courtesy car can be provided as part of the service. Whilst your vehicle is with us, we can also offer servicing, MOT’s, upgrades and repairs. If any repairs are needed prior to the rust proofing treatment being applied, these can be quoted for separately. We offer welding and fabrication services. You can see our details on the Dinitrol website via the following link DINITROL® | South West Rust Proofing or you can visit our website South West Rust Proofing.
4 reasons to use an approved DINITROL® Treatment Provider (click each link for more information):
Treatment Certificate & Customer Log In Area
Prices start from £450. For a personalised estimate for your vehicle and for more information, please select ‘Other’ in the drop down menu and state the make and model of your vehicle in ‘Any other requirements’ and we will email you.