We are approved by Jaguar Land Rover to provide dealer-level Servicing which also includes access to be able to update your Online Service History (for new models of Land Rover and Range Rover) This access is exclusive and must be approved by Land Rover, not all independent specialist’s are granted this access.
Below is an example of some of the points checked as part of a Standard Service.
We also carry out additional checks particularly to older or working Land Rovers using specialist knowledge of usual problem areas.
Please enter your details in the contact form below to get a quote for your next service!
- Check condition and operation of all seatbelts
- Check operation of interior and exterior lights
- Check operation of ABS and air bag warning lights
- Check air conditions operation including bad odour
- Check windscreen washers and wipers
- Check horne
- Check operation of suspension dampers
- Apply Forte treatments to remove internal contamination
- Check fuel cap
Under the Bonnet
- Check the cooling system including fan operation
- Check and record Anti-Freeze protection
- Check and record brake fluid condition
- Check all auxillary drive belts (not timing belt)
- Check engine breather system
- Check vaccuum pipes
- Check power steering operation and fluid condition
- Check throttle body, clean if required.
- Check battery level and lubricate terminals.
- Check and top up all under bonnet fluid levels.
- Replace air filter.
- Replace spark plugs.
- Replace fuel filter.
- Replace pollen filter.
- Change oil, filter and fit new sump plug washer
- Check fuel lines and brake pipes
- Check the condition and security of the exhaust
- Check and top up axle and transfer box oil levels
- Check and top up gearbox oil level
- Check all steering and suspension joints, mountings and gaiters
- Carry out tyre report
- Check all wheel bearing for excessive ‘play’ and noise (adjust)
- Check CV gaiters for wear or splits
- Check clutch cable/cylinder
- Grease all greasing points
- Check operation and condition of front brakes
- Check operation and condition of rear brakes (inc. handrake)
- Carry out brake report
- Refill engine with specific grade oil
- Torque wheel nuts/studs
- Locking wheel nut key location
- Carry out diagnostic check
- Reset service interval indicator
- Road test vehicle and report any findings
- Re check engine oil level