Modern Drive. Classic Looks.
At Broad Lane Land Rovers we love Land Rovers – and Range Rovers but nothing is perfect. The classic Range Rover styling is back in vogue (or should that be Vogue SE?) but anyone used to a more modern vehicle is left wanting the power and refinement that advances in technology have provided. The obvious answer is to join the power, reliability and tuning potential of the modern running gear and join it to the simplicity and great looks of the Classic Range Rover.
Why a Td5?The Td5 is loved by many. It’s light, torquey and has massive tuning potentials. It’s great for the conversion into the range rover. Look at the pictures above at how well it fits into the engine bay.
- Standard Radiator and intercooler pack
- Standard hoses (Boost and radiator). Blow a hose offroading? It’s a standard Land Rover Item.
- Bolts right up – no adaptor plates for your gearbox. Standard clutch and flywheel. Nothing conversion specific.
- Standard Land Rover Engine – great for insurance.
- Modern engine mounts means smooth – no more rattly TDI’s
- Remap from the off – 200HP is easily within reach with a few light tweaks and a special touch from our partner Storm Tuning
- All the benefits of computer controlled engine. Want slower throttle response when in Low Range for more control? You got it!