Due to continued expansion we are looking for a fully qualified mechanic/technician, with Land Rover experience.
Join us as a technician / mechanic within our new workshop based in Westbury, Wiltshire where we will be moving in October 2018.
Here at Broad Lane Land Rovers we pride ourselves on our reputation for delivering the highest quality of service to all of our customers, we are looking for people who are passionate, driven and responsible to join our team.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
• Carry out diagnosis and undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles
• Undertaking small to large restoration projects as part of a team which include full rebuilds, chassis replacements and bulkhead replacements as well as engine replacements and conversions.
• Work as part of a successful team to deliver excellence in customer service
• Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
• Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicles condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
Key Experience and Skills:
• A strong understanding of automotive systems and functionalities is essential
• The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
• Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work.
• Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
• A full and valid UK Driving Licence
Excellent rates of pay and career progression for the right candidate.
Salary: Competitive dependent upon skills & experience.
Experience:• relevant: 5 years
Closing Date: 14.09.18
Apply with your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org